Tuesday 12 May 2015

Happy Birthday to me!! A month of handmade surprises

March was my birthday month (seems so long ago now) and so was my month to receive a whole stack of goodies from the lovely ladies in my group of the Australian Handmade Birthday Club (see #ahbc on Instagram to check out all the loveliness going around).

I was totally, overwhelmingly spoilt. It was quite lovely receiving gifts from all these quilty friends that I have never met in real life. My poor daughter has quite unrealistic expectations now about the frequency at which parcels are received, I think.

So without any further ado, here is a round up of the bounty I received!

From @seldear

From @katrinafisk

From @megfishc

From @chambersvacc

From @iamacraftykat

From @msmidge

From @happygolizzie

From @aussieleo

From @skyzyt

From @liannedgong

I cannot say what an honor it has been to receive such thoughtful and gorgeous handmade gifts from this group of women. I feel very fortunate to have been able to participate in this club. 

You should definitely go and check these very talented ladies out on Instagram. Their usernames are under each photo. 

Thank you girls for making my birthday month so very special!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Feel free to say hi. I'll do my best to reply back - sometimes work and chasing after Moo & Bird might make me tardy.