Wednesday 28 January 2015

WIP Wednesday: a Scrappy Union Jack

I am in the process of making a scrappy Union Jack pram quilt for a colleague (well, their child actually). All basted and ready to quilt in one of my favourite colour combos. I'll share more details once it is all done.

All basted

I got my backing and binding fabric in the mail yesterday so hopefully tomorrow is the day to cross this baby off my WIP list.

Speaking of babies and works in progress, today was a big non quilty milestone for me. We sent our big girl off to kindergarten.

Photo credit: @seekb2 on Instagram 

Yep, that's me, the packhorse. Not a tear was shed by any of us. It was a near call for me though. My heart nearly burst with pride. 

Happy Wednesday. Linking up with Lee for WIP Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Feel free to say hi. I'll do my best to reply back - sometimes work and chasing after Moo & Bird might make me tardy.