Thursday 15 January 2015

Ice Parfait: mosaic maker competition

There is another mosaic maker competition going on over at Stitched in Color. I love these - they are so fun and it gets you thinking about colour combos. Plus it us a fun way to pass a train ride.

The theme this time round is Ice Parfait which makes me go yay! as the colours that spring to mind are my preferred palette. 

So without any further ado, here are my mosaics:

Ice Cream Sunday
Think minty greens, whipped cream and a cherry on top. 


Next up we have
Polar bear
I am thinking of a big bear walking on the ice, all blues, whites and greys


So that's it. Go check it out if you are keen and have some time to while away. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of both of your mosaics! There are so many great ones, it's hard to choose for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Feel free to say hi. I'll do my best to reply back - sometimes work and chasing after Moo & Bird might make me tardy.