Wednesday 3 December 2014

Making a list...

I am a maker of lists. I love lists, I have been known to add completed tasks to my list, just for the satisfaction of crossing them off.

So this time of year brings a bit of excitement with the opportunity to write so many new lists!!

There is, of course, the Christmas Making List:
  • Teacher gifts for Ms Moo & Ms Bird's teachers
  • Pillow for Ceridwen
  • Pillows for my nieces and nephew to match their quilts
  • A geranium dress for Ms Moo
  • A roly poly pinafore for Ms Bird
  • A knitting bag for my sister
  • An iPad cover for my brother (although technically that is a birthday gift)

The General Sewing List:
  • January Bee block for Aussie Modern Instabee
  • January gift for the Aussie Handmade Birthday club
  • Schnitzel and Boo Mini Quilt
  • A pixelated heart pillow for a friend who just got married

WIP List:
  • Moda Modern Building Blocks quilt
  • Farmers Wife Quilt
  • Swoon Quilt
  • Love Patchwork & Quilting BOM (from last year now)
(My LP&Q blocks, excuse the crappy quality photos)









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(My Moda Modern Building Blocks so far)







Planned but to be started list:
  • Aviatrix Medallion Quilt
  • Acacia Quilt
  • Les Amis Plus Quilt

So now I am thinking Holy Cow perhaps I need to make some things so there can be more of the crossing off lists. I am excited that Adrianne at On The Windy Side is hosting the 2015 FAL next year. Maybe that is just the impetus I need to get some things crossed off that list.


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Feel free to say hi. I'll do my best to reply back - sometimes work and chasing after Moo & Bird might make me tardy.